- Can be sterilized using autoclave and irradiation.
- The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime.
- Excellent band count per pound.
- Made with non-latex synthetic rubber.
- The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria on the product that can cause early product deterioration.
- Bright blue color for easy identification.
- High rubber content.
Antimicrobial Non-Latex Rubber Bands, Size 64, 0.04" Gauge, Cyan Blue, 4 Oz Box, 95/boxNon-Latex
Non-latex, antimicrobial rubber bands are made from synthetic rubber. The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria that can cause early product deterioration. The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime. This product does not protect users from food borne or disease causing microorganisms. Not for use on direct food contact.
|Unit||Box of 1|
|Product Color||Cyan Blue|
|Product Name||Rubber Bands with Antimicrobial Product Protection|
|Application/Usage||Home ~ Office|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Packaged Quantity||1 / Box|
|Manufacturer||Alliance Rubber Company|
|Pack Weight||0.3 lb|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.rubberband.com|
|Features||Latex-free ~ Antimicrobial ~ Stretchable|