- TOTAL ACOUSTICS ceiling panels: excellent sound blocking and absorption.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Smooth, clean and ultra-durable—impact-, scratch- and soil-resistant.
- Compatible with the TECHZONE Ceiling System.
- Part of the CLEANASSURE family—may be washed and disinfected without compromising the structural integrity of the tiles.
- BioBlock and HumiGuard Plus sag-, humidity-, mold- and mildew-resistant protection.
- Bright white, light-reflective finish.
Ultima Ceiling Tiles, Non-Directional, Beveled Tegular (0.56"), 24" X 48" X 0.75", White, 6/carton
Ultima TOTAL ACOUSTICS ceiling panels deliver excellent sound-blocking and sound-absorption performance, without compromising design flexibility. Featuring a stucco-like fine texture and a bright white, light-reflective finish—rated at 88%, on average—they're ideal for both dimly lit environments and where daylight is preferred over electric. Smooth and ultra-durable, each panel provides excellent impact-, scratch- and soil-resistant performance, ensuring a bright, clean appearance for years to come. BioBlock and HumiGuard Plus treatments ensure premium levels of sag, humidity, mold and mildew protection. As a part of the Armstrong® CLEANASSURE family of products, you can clean and disinfect your panels' surfaces without compromising their structural integrity. Compatible with a wide range of grid systems, including the TECHZONE Ceiling System, these tiles always install quickly and easily. Check Edge Detail to ensure your choice matches your grid system and trim.
|Unit||Carton of 1|